Tuesday, December 22, 2009

For the girls

Studying full-time means I am haven't earnt any money at all this year so I was looking for some creative ideas for Christmas gifts for my fabulous girlfriends. I spent the day after I finished uni frantically putting together a set of blank greeting cards for each of them and had to be finished in time to get to our girls' Christmas Dinner.

They seemed to really love them. I made little slip envelopes to match each card and liked them so much I found it quite hard to give them away in the end. I used some paper that I had been 'keeping for something special' (why do we do that?!) and was so glad to see they were really appreciated. Pictures of the cards and 'The Girls' follow.






Merry Christmas Ag, Dianne, Kylie, Melissa and Michele!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide